We know that data privacy is a top issue today, and we want you to enjoy your interaction with us whilst knowing that we value your Personal Data and that we protect it.
Here, you will find an overview of how we process your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process it, and how you benefit. You’ll also see what your rights are and how you can contact us.
Our website is available for visiting and enquiry and also our visitors who is interested in receiving our newsletters and updates.
As a TrustBanc Financial Group customer, be guaranteed that we keep our trust as we protect your vital and personal information.
TrustBanc Financial Group customers have the leverage to make decisions of how their personal information may be use and shared as we encourage our clients to make choices that enables us to provide excellent products and services that aids to meet your financial needs.
SECURITY OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
Protecting your private information is our priority as such, we maintain physical and electronic protection that complies with the federal law directives, which binds your information from unlawful access and use, alterations and destruction and other unpredicted illegal processing.
We participate in continuous training of our staff in the adequate management of personal information, when we use other organization to provide services, we require them to guard the confidentiality of our client’s personal information they receive from us.
At TrustBanc Financial Group, we take information privacy extremely important, as we provide our customers with satisfactory security to protect such personal information from unlawful access. It is required that any third parties who renders services on our behalf to obey with proper compliance values to guard our client’s information. We are delighted to declare that we comply with the nation best practices and requirements.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
TrustBanc Financial Group will solemnly collect information necessary in relations to transactions with relevant rules and regulations.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
TrustBanc Financial Group gathers information from different sources and it may relate to any of our products or services we render which includes;
- Opening of any account or completion of any transactions.
- Application of loans or debit cards.
- Sourcing for investments.
- When you call our customer service for a complain and disputes.
- Information regarding your credit history from credit bureaus.
- Provision of account information such as; name, gender, date of birth, address, mobile numbers and work address.
- Provision of personal identity such as; photo ID, passport information, National ID card and nationality
- Usage of private logins for online transactions and mobile banking apps
- We conduct vivid research i.e. due diligence checks, checks and obtain information that we need to support our regulatory obligations, e.g. information about transaction details, detection of any suspicious and unusual activities.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- TrustBanc Financial Group uses the information provided and authorized by our customers and what it required by law to use.
- We use the information collected to provide adequate and swift services as we manage our business and render outstanding customer services.
- We make proper use of information given to achieve transactions, swift response as we provide first-rated products and services.
- We make use of information to deliver our products and services, instructions and offer online banking, investments, buying and selling of securities and other online services.
- We use this information to detect and prevent financial crimes including fraud, financing for terrorism and money laundering, this is to ensure security and business continuity.
- Information are used to meet compliance obligations, to comply with rules and regulations, in order to share with regulators when required.
- We may send you information via email or mobile number, regarding your account or your transactions.
- We may reach you through phone calls, letters, emails, WhatsApp chats and it may be recorded for instructions references and to improve our products and services.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your information following due rules and regulations, in other to provide outstanding products and services and also we may share your information where we have a public or legal obligation backing it, when we need it to conclude regulatory reporting and when we have your consent and approval to do so.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- RIGHT OF INDIVIDUALITY –
When asked to provide any personal or private information, you will be informed the reason for the data and why it is necessary, for transparency of our organization.
- RIGHT OF PERSONAL ACCESS –
Individuals have the right to access personal information and other financial information.
- RIGHT FOR SUSPENSION –
Individuals have the right to suspend, withdraw and process any information at any given time as we are allowed to store the personal information for future access.
- RIGHT TO DELETION –
Individuals have the right to request for cancellation and deletion of personal information where there is no compelling legal or regulatory obligation for its continued processing.
- RIGHT TO DATA MOVABILITY –
We will ensure that personal data is moved, copied or transferred easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without interference to usability.
- RIGHT OF OBJECTION –
Individuals have the right to object to our dispensation of their information in some conditions.
Individuals are responsible to provide authentic information to TrustBanc Financial Group for accuracy and also to inform us of any changes for a proper update.